As a Senator for New South Wales, I aim to stand-up for the best interests of New South Wales in the Senate and provide a range of services to the people of New South Wales – including individual constituents, community groups and businesses.

My office is available during business hours to provide assistance with any concerns or enquiries you may have on Federal Government matters, including – immigration, Medicare, Centrelink, NDIS, My Aged Care, Veterans’ Affairs and the NBN.

Listed below are some useful links to Commonwealth self-help services. If you have a question on a federal responsibility that is not adequately answered online, then please contact my office on (02) 9159 9320.


If you would like me to visit or attend your event, please contact my team explaining when, where and how you would like me involved.


If your school is heading to Canberra during a sitting week, I would love the opportunity to meet with them and say hello. Please see here for how to book.


The Federal Government provides complimentary Australian, Torres Strait Island and Aboriginal flags to schools and non-profit organisations such as the RSL. My office can supply eligible organisations and individuals with Australian, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander flags.

To be eligible, you must be based in NSW and be a:

  • School, local council, church or other non-profit or benevolent community organisation, association or group which have occasion to display the flag from flagpoles on their premises, or which display the flag on special occasions, or in halls or meeting rooms.
  • Community organisation, Australian exchange student or humanitarian worker undertaking official visits or duties overseas.
  • family member, or an ex-service organisation representative, for use at the funeral of an Australian war veteran.