Applications are invited for a full time Research & Campaigns Assistant based in the Sydney CBD office.
The position suits someone with experience and skills in office administration who is motivated and enjoys working in a dynamic and interesting environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- provide research and policy support to the Senator;
- government and industry stakeholder engagement with and on behalf of the Senator;
- planning and management of campaign activity;
- planning, development and distribution of direct messaging through EDMs;
- Coordination of Mailchimp and Facebook accounts;
- Social media support;
- Other as directed from time-to-time.
The successful applicant will possess the following qualities:
- - Excellent organisational ability and attention to detail;
- - Time management skills;
- - Willingness to adapt with a changing environment and manage competing priorities;
- - Record keeping skills;
- - Well-developed office IT skills;
- - Stakeholder engagement experience;
- - Ability to work independently as well as part of a small team;
- - An understanding of the Australian system of government and parliamentary processes would be preferred.
Contact: Leona Sierakowski | email@example.com | (02) 9159 9320